Most of the time that we have problems that worry us, we realize that these come or are a product of our mind and not of the reality in which we live. As we mentioned before, various positive and negative thoughts and emotions appear as an automatic habit, surpassing even our own reality. In individualized therapy, we tailor the intervention to your unique needs and explore the factors that contribute to your situation and the most effective way to alleviate symptoms, allowing you at the end of the intervention to be more functional in important areas of your life.
USD $95.00 60 minutes
Steps to consider in previously scheduled virtual Individual Therapy sessions:
- You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your scheduled appointment.
- Before the session, regularly on the same day of the scheduling, you will receive an email with the following documents: Informed consent to be signed, personal data collection sheet, and depending on the type of scheduled therapy, questionnaires, or inventories to evaluate your emotions or emotional state before starting the intervention.
- bEmotion normally uses an online platform specialized in virtual consultations called Doxy.me. bEmotion will send the connection link to your email or WhatsApp one hour before the previously scheduled appointment.
- For the day of the session, we recommend a private place, away from distracting environmental factors and where the internet connection is stable and secure. The use of headphones is recommended to ensure greater privacy.
- Remember that the duration of the sessions of the selected therapies is between 45 to 60 minutes. The free consultation is 30 minutes.
You may be interested too…
I am currently registered as a psychologist at the Colombian College of Psychologists (COLPSIC) and as a psychotherapist (qualifying) at the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, Canada (CRPO). I coordinate the segment “Speaking with the community” in the program “Connections,” which is broadcast every Sunday from the radio station of the Western University of London.
There are no reviews yet.